confrontation Forum Index

confrontation Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterPortail Conf'FederationLog in

My growing painted collection...
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    confrontation Forum Index -> PEINTURES, SCULPTURES ET DESSINS D'AARKLASH -> Les dernières réalisations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Thaelys

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 09:20 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

That's a really nice one, why did you choose to remove the pillar ?

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 09:20 (2019)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 15:45 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Kelen wrote:
Such a big fan ! You'r to exagerate with the timing of your production ^^. Are you ritired with a lot of free time   Very Happy ?

no... full time job with 3 kids under 6 years old.... I work on my hobby in the evenings after the kids go to bed... I don't watch TV... I've found you can be really productive if you don't watch TV. 

non ... travail à temps plein avec 3 enfants de moins de 6 ans .... Je travaille sur mon passe-temps le soir après le coucher des enfants ... je ne regarde pas la télévision ... j'ai trouvé que tu pouvais soyez vraiment productif si vous ne regardez pas la télévision.
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 15:47 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Thaelys wrote:
That's a really nice one, why did you choose to remove the pillar ?

The pillars are getting paint still... they will be there shortly...

Les piliers commencent à peindre ... ils seront bientôt là ...
Thaelys

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 16:35 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

You have all my respect !
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jul - 17:13 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Need to update in here with these guys... 

Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 30 Jul - 19:18 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

I've been working on my Bolt Action and Song of Ice and Fire armies for a while... These guys have been staring at me for a long time... had fun with them... Griffin Spearman...

0urs
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Wed 31 Jul - 16:46 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Really nice ! Especially the shields, i like how they turn out.
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Wed 31 Jul - 20:05 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

0urs wrote:

Really nice ! Especially the shields, i like how they turn out.

Thanks, I wanted them to go with the prepainted models that have red on the shields too... these will be the spearman who take steroids... they look like WWF wrestlers compared to the skinny prepainted spearman.
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 22:03 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Next up... have them mostly base coated... 
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 20 Aug - 15:27 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, if you have not read this book you are really missing out. I have a new found respect for the Cynwall after reading this book. Syd is a bad ass. Was very interesting for me to see how the different factions interacted together and how they accepted supreme leadership from the Cynwall at Kaiber. I look forward to painting up my Cynwall possibly later this year... if not starting them early next. Anyway, I finished up Abel and the Musician for the Griffins... this squad is really coming together. 

D'accord, tout d'abord, si vous n'avez pas lu ce livre, vous manquez vraiment. Après avoir lu ce livre, j'ai un nouveau respect pour le Cynwall. Syd est un mauvais cul. C'était très intéressant pour moi de voir comment les différentes factions interagissaient et acceptaient le leadership suprême du Cynwall à Kaiber. Je suis impatient de peindre mon Cynwall éventuellement plus tard cette année ... si je ne les commence pas plus tôt. Quoi qu'il en soit, j'ai fini Abel et le musicien des Griffins ... cette équipe est vraiment en train de se constituer.

Kelen
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 20 Aug - 15:35 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Don t like the sculpt of this mini at all ... sorry i cant enjoye your paintjob :p

Club de jeux à Bruxelles

" Faisons revivre le dragon rouge !"
Visit poster’s website
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 20 Aug - 15:46 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

Kelen wrote:
Don t like the sculpt of this mini at all ... sorry i cant enjoye your paintjob :p

Totally understand! It's vintage '98... before they got much better... it's more nostalgic for me then anything... similar to the old-hammer guys painting up late 80's early 90's sculpts that are far less as creative as this sculpt.
Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Wed 21 Aug - 19:49 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

last 3 spearman and the icon bearer finished up!... excited to field these boys. 

Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 20:34 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

My first Cynwall Elf (that is not a Construct)... I've assembled A LOT of these... this was a color test and I think I like how it ended up. I always thought the studio paint jobs looked very feminine. I wanted something a bit darker and more rugged. After reading The Fault of Kaiber it solidified a refined, but tough race of elves. They are bad ass warriors. I wanted to try to reflect that.  

Mon premier Cynwall Elf (qui n'est pas un Construct) ... J'ai rassemblé BEAUCOUP de ceux-ci ... c'était un test de couleur et je pense que j'aime bien la façon dont il a abouti. J'ai toujours pensé que les travaux de peinture en studio étaient très féminins. Je voulais quelque chose d'un peu plus sombre et plus robuste. Après avoir lu La Faille de Kaiber, il a solidifié une race d'elfes raffinée mais difficile. Ce sont de mauvais guerriers. Je voulais essayer de réfléchir à cela.

Gibby1958
Grand Artiste

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 20:43 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection... Reply with quote

All of my assembled Elves... the painted ones were from a trade... they look horrible and will be getting stripped... looking forward to creating a fun army with these... I haven't seen but one other full Cynwall army that is finished... i know the sculpts weren't that popular... but i've come to love them.. MORE TO COME!

Tous mes elfes rassemblés ... ceux qui sont peints venaient d'un commerce ... ils ont l'air horribles et vont se déshabiller ... impatients de créer une armée amusante avec ceux-ci ... Je n'en ai vu qu'un autre complet L'armée de Cynwall est terminée ... je sais que les sculptures ne sont pas si populaires que ça ... mais je les ai aimées plus ... PLUS A VENIR!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:41 (2019)    Post subject: My growing painted collection...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    confrontation Forum Index -> PEINTURES, SCULPTURES ET DESSINS D'AARKLASH -> Les dernières réalisations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
Page 8 of 9

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange